The Tuthill Mountain Bike Festival is two days of racing and socializing organized by the Sioux Falls Bike Racing Series.
- Time Trial
- Hill Climb
- Tuthill Flats
- Twilight Crit
- XC Race
- Omnium Scoring
SATURDAY, AUGUST 28th
9:00 am - MTB Time Trial (All Categories)
11:00 am - Tuthill Hill Climb (All Categories)
4:15 pm - Tuthill Flats MTB Crit (M & W Junior's)
5:00 pm - Tuthill Flats MTB Crit (M & W Novice)
5:45 pm - Tuthill Flats Free Community Ride (Ride the crit course, any age, any bike, just have fun! DJ will be provided!)
Kid's Race/Ride will be held during the community ride!
7:30 pm - Tuthill Flats Twilight Crit (Women's 1/2/40+ Masters)
8:30 pm - Tuthill Flats Twilight Crit (Men's 1/2/40+ Masters)
10:00pm - Park Closes
SUNDAY, AUGUST 29th
10:00 am - Cross Country Race (M & W Junior's)
11:30 am - Cross Country Race (M & W Novice)
2:00 pm - Cross Country Race (Woman's 1/2/40+ Masters)
4:00 pm - Cross Country Race (Men's 1/2/40+ Masters)
• Registration is available onsite until 30 minutes before event time.
• You must participate in all four events to qualify for omnium scoring and prizes.
• Omnium registration are automatically registers you for each event.
• Pre-registered riders will be called up first according to ranking, SFBRS results and official discretion.
• Onsite registrants will called up AFTER the pre-registered in the order of registration.
• That means it is an ADVANTAGE to pre-register.
• Parking is available in the east lot of Upper Tuthill and the Spencer Park lot across Cliff Avenue.
• There is a wedding in the flower garden of Upper Tuthill on Saturday afternoon. So please respect the bride and groom, and allow space in the western portion of that parking lot until they are finished.
• Spencer Park is accessible via the bike trail rather than crossing Cliff Avenue.
• Lower Tuthill lot is closed to participant parking.
This event is USA Cycling sanctioned, which means:
• Racing category requirements will be followed.
• A USA Cycling annual or one-day license is required for competitive events.
• Information on licensing can be found here: https://memberships.usacycling.org/
• The Community Ride on Saturday evening is free to the public and non-competitive. A USAC license is not required but a signed waiver is. Waiver can be signed digitally with registration or onsite.
• No alcohol is allowed in the boundaries of Tuthill Park.
• Alcohol is allowed in Spencer Park, which is adjacent to Tuthill via the bike path.
• Team tents, groups and tailgaters should use Spencer Park.
• It's a very short ride/walk to race headquarters. Please refrain from crossing Cliff Avenue directly. The traffic in that spot can be heavy and fast.REGISTRATION https://www.bikereg.com/tuthill-mountain-bike-festival